Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2007

Back Home in Germany !

Hi famaly and friends,

I'm arrived savely in Germany on the 16.december.

So now I don't know what to say , cause I realy miss all of you so much and Kenya .

Here in Germany is now winter it is very cold , I realy freeze here .
We don't have snow yet , but it is cold like crazy.

The first days here is quiet hard , cause I had to do a lot of things , paper work.
Then I have to look for a job again .

Life here in Germany is quiet diffrent from the lifestyl in Kenya and I'm now so used to it.

I have a lot of question marks in my mind , what comes next , in the new year 2008.

I just trust God that he will lead me and do something in my life, please if you can pray with me so that Gods plans will come true.

I think that's it for the beginning , I will write more at the next days .

Hope that is ok for you guys!

:-)

God bless you all with his love and peace.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and
a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

from your Marina Achieng Odiero


BIg hug and lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be happy to hear from all of you , thanks .
Asante Sana..


Hope to see you soon!

Keine Kommentare: